So what's on your Xmas list then?

34 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Thanks a ton y'all :)

<offtopic>
Yes I was able to keep my strat through it all. I did have to sell the motorcycle and am now in the process of bringing my house OUT of the dreaded F.C. :shock:

Its a dream job really. My background is in education, Corporate Training really. And this is exactly the kind of job I always imagined when I was in College.

If your REALLY that curious PM me. :oops: </offtopic>

So for Xmas my list would be:
GAS: not much, surprise to say. Just a few 10 packs of 10's and 11's and light accoustic strings is all I really need right now.

More Skill defineatly and I'd like some more "Play Along" books... I learn so much from those and the play along tracks are great.

NOTGAS: Dreaming of getting my motorcycle back and riding in Warmer/Dry climate. But its quite possible I can get into another one by the time my birthday rolls around.

Rims/Intake/Exhaust for my truck :)

Happy Holidays everyone.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Good luck getting back in the saddle soon!!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I've been a good boy this year......

Especially the last month or so, I've re-decorated the whole house virtually......and I've got a big Xmas "I want" list..... trouble is, we've spent so much on the house, I'll be lucky to find a plectrum in my Xmas stocking......

Well it's more of a Xmas ankle-sock this year - and it means going without clean socks Xmas day, unless Marilyn washes the other pair the night before....

(Voice from behind me....) Socks? You were lucky to have socks!

Ah, but when I say socks, I mean a few wisps of wool connected by large holes....

Oh the hell with it, I'm off to have another glass of Chateau Pis-du-chat......

But if any of you guys/girls think you've got too many guitars and want to throw any of them out, I could find a good home for them......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

My Xmas and Birthday Wishlist includes:

Epiphone Flying V
Hamer Vector
BC Rich Mockingbird
Digitech Synth Wah Pedal
New strap

and some other non guitar related stuff.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3