Notifications
Clear all

amp suggestions

18 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@kerbdog)
Eminent Member

Thank you for resurrecting a dead topic and giving us your well educated and valued opinion.  ::)

just buy the most expensive one in the store you will save yourself mony on all of those other lower class amps you would have had

but if you dont have alot of money buy an amp from a reliable company (at least one you have herd of)
you cant go wrong with a marshall of fender

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

With all due respect, but this is by far the worst advice I've ever seen on a guitar forum.   :o

just buy the most expensive one in the store you will save yourself mony on all of those other lower class amps you would have had

but if you dont have alot of money buy an amp from a reliable company (at least one you have herd of)
you cant go wrong with a marshall of fender ;D

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Hows about a small PA system?  You just need an amplifier and some speakers.  Dont get a guitar amp.  It will color the sound no matter what.  The POD has the Cab modeled in it already so you dont need the guitar amp speakers like the greenbacks and webers and whatnot.  Just get a simple PA system and set it up in your house.  Hah, then youd have an in-house PA.  I dunno why i find that funny enough to comment.  But I do.

Arjen, is it really the worst?  Dont answer that.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2