Clear all

AmpStock (Concert for Thunderfingers)

31 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Some other general rules......

Don't rearrange the furniture, it's that way for a reason.
If you want a clean chair, you are of course welcome to bring one.
If your brand of beer is superior, be sure to bring enough for everyone.
Put things back where you found them, and don't pick them up without asking.
Cigarette? Outside, downwind, and at a suitable distance. About 1/2 a mile should do. And bring an umbrella just in case. (I have no problems with this one, even though I'm still addicted. Some smokers DO have manners, you know.)
The walls may be shakin' and the windows breakin' but it is NOT too loud - there is no such setting.
Acceptable vegetables - chillis, onions, peppers, tomato sauce, mustard, pickles.
Unacceptable vegetables - anything that DOESN'T make highly combustible gas, Barry Manilow, boy bands.
Acceptable music - does it have plenty of guitars? If the answer is yes, ask the host's approval.
Unacceptable music - does it have plenty of guitars? If the answer is no, don't bother to ask the host's approval.
There's no such thing as underdone meat - hey, I wiped its arse, marched it past the fireplace and cut its horns off. What do you want - charcoal?
There's no such thing as overcooked - black=well done. Anything between raw and charcoal is acceptable. It's meat!
No, you did NOT get food poisoning from here! Must have been a slug in that lettuce leaf you had last week - well, these things take time to develop.
Oh, and it's good manners to bring at least a crate of the host's favourite beer........

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 25/07/2008 3:43 pm
Page 3 / 3