Clear all

DLH Band Concert Information

24 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

insane Bish, good luck, I'm sure you'll do great. looking forward to the report :)

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 01/08/2007 6:16 pm
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

All hail Bish! All hail Bish! 8) 8) 8)

Mate that's just awesome, good luck Im sure you will let us know how it goes.

cheers

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 01/08/2007 8:50 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks, you guys.

I totally appreciate your positive feedback.

You're the best!!! 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 01/08/2007 8:53 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hey Bish.. where is "HERE" I am afraid I dont really know where you live. I am sure you are out of my range though.

Heck, the OKC fair is in Sept.. Why dont you come open for one of our bands. LOL

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 01/08/2007 9:20 pm
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

Sorry Bish, I'll be hanging with Mr Hodge at the RSJ 07 this weekend. Break a leg though!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

Posted : 01/08/2007 9:44 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Sorry Bish, I'll be hanging with Mr Hodge at the RSJ 07 this weekend. Break a leg though!

Oh yes, that's right. I was going to attempt to go this year but the band got so busy with bookings....

Geoo, I'm about 12-14 hours north of you almost directly. If you follow the Mississippi, I can be waiting on the bridge for you. :wink:

In rethinking the size of my grandstand area, I'm not really sure it can even hold the head count I originally stated. I may be off on that guestimate. I really think it might be a third of the original amount. Even so....heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee

Bish

Posted : 01/08/2007 11:01 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Congrats Bish! I know you'll do great! 8) Now don't forget, we need a detailed report, pics, and vids if possible. :D 8) Hey, remember the "helmet cam"?! :lol:

Dan

Hey, you and Kathy are only 3 hours away. I expect you both here with cameras and note pads! :twisted:

Hey Bish, I'd love to come down this weekend, but just got back from the Wisconsin Dells, and they took all me money! :shock: We'll, not all of it, but they sure did give it a good run! :wink: You have a great time, and I hope the weather is good for you... predicting some rain this weekend up here, so hope it misses you.

Have fun! :D
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/08/2007 4:49 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks, Dan. Hope you had a great time at the Dells.

Kathy already deserted us, too. She's on the east coast somewhere doing who-knows-what. :D Midwesterners....I tell ya. :roll:

Our rain is supposed to be today/tonight. No rain scheduled for Sunday, just hot and muggy. Perfect weather for holding drumsticks or holding guitar picks.

I also did some investigation into the grandstand capacity. Now I've lived here since '63 and been to the fair practically every year. I had no idea the grandstands themselves held almost 10,000 and the grounds in front and to the side easily hold that many so my first guess might be pretty close.

Either way, I'll be sweating. :wink:

Bish

Posted : 04/08/2007 1:21 pm
(@douglasa)
Estimable Member

Hell Ya Bish,
10,000 :shock:
Going to have a blast.......... :lol:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace (Jimi Hendrix)

Posted : 02/09/2007 6:08 pm
Page 2 / 2