Guitar Noise Strumming Tutorial CD

69 Posts
51 Users
0 Likes
21.3 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

David,

I posted before letting you know the I can't wait to get one! Your lessons are great!

Ok when can I get one?

Posted : 25/02/2004 7:07 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

David,

I've been looking for help on strumming....I definately want a copy of the CD.

Posted : 03/03/2004 3:50 pm
 Narn
(@narn)
Estimable Member

Count me in. I've been a beginner off and on for 15 years  and could really use something of that nature.

"You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566

Posted : 03/03/2004 5:05 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Sounds fantastic.  Count me in.

Posted : 09/03/2004 4:34 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Crap. Ok. This may seem like an obvious question, but what is the difference between this $15 USD CD and the $30 one already on sale?

Thank you. (please don't hurt me)

Posted : 10/03/2004 1:47 am
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Hi and not to worry about the multiple posts, some nice moderator will clean that up...    ;)  

The $30 CD that is on the Store Page is a CD Rom of the site. It contains everything that's on this site up 'til the end of January 2004, I believe. You want to check out Nick's incredibly droll piece, Gin And Diatonic, it's there. You want to go through the MP3 of Wish You Were Here seventy two time? It's there. Also, there are a number of "bonus" lessons from some of our sponsors and friends. Basically it exists so that, you be away from a computer with an Internet hook-up, you don't have to give up your Guitar Noise. Paul Hackett, Guitar Noise's founder, owner, executive producer and all-around tinkerer created this CD Rom.

The Strumming CD is not yet completed, probably because I'm the one who's producing it and, s regular readers here can attest to, my life's been far from tranquil of late!  ;)

Anyway, this strumming CD will not have any material that is already here on the site. It is purely a tutorial disc on strumming and keeping rhythm. It'll be like going into your local music store and gettting a book to help you learn.

And, I'm hoping to keep the cost down to $15 US. That's also part of what's holding things up, by the bye...

I hope this answers your question. Please feel free to ask more. You can write here or email me directly.

Peace

Posted : 10/03/2004 3:02 am
(@aj_blade)

I can't wait for this CD! Dave, thanks for the effort!

Posted : 13/07/2004 12:17 pm
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member

I'd be into getting one of these, too. Hope it somes out in the not too distant future. I'll bee keeping my eyes open for it.

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 16/07/2004 2:20 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Put me on the list! (Please!)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 04/11/2004 4:10 pm
(@cselviejo)

i want one where is it?!
oh and many thanx from a real noob!

Posted : 27/11/2004 5:26 am
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Sorry, but I just don't have that amount of money. Sounds fun though. :)

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 27/11/2004 5:44 pm
(@geetar66)
Estimable Member

Wonderful idea David! Let us know more as it progresses!

JJ :D

Meet me tonight in Atlantic City

Posted : 10/12/2004 5:11 pm
(@doug_c)
Reputable Member

Sounds like a plan! Another incentive to stay indoors and practice when the weather's as nasty as it is today. :)

Any estimate on release date?

--
Doug C.

Posted : 23/01/2005 2:50 pm
 gene
(@gene)
Estimable Member

hi David, I could use one. Just figured out how to palm mute today. It finally clicked. What a difference for a beginner. Thanks

Posted : 23/01/2005 10:24 pm
(@nwoodgirl)
Trusted Member

I would like one. :)

Posted : 24/01/2005 4:39 am
Page 3 / 5