Notifications
Clear all

Favorite new song....

39 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

I love the song soldier side by system of a down. Not the intro from mesmerize but the whole song from Hypnotize. It's really good.

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote
(@bford)
Reputable Member

I love the song soldier side by system of a down. Not the intro from mesmerize but the whole song from Hypnotize. It's really good.

I love SOAD. Pretty intense stuff. I think I heard they are doing really well on sales right now while a lot of other artists are struggling. Might have something to do with their message?

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

ReplyQuote
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

Mine is defitely photograph by Nickelback. I rarely get to here it but im afraid that it will be one of those that I tire of quick. A lot of the newer songs are like that for me. It's the classics that stick with you forever.

I hear this one on the radio 3-5 times a day :D :D

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

Photograph is on the radio like 10000 times a day. WMMR, a station near me, pokes fun at it daily on their morning show, likening it to R. Kelly's "Closet" or whatever that song is.

Nickelback is pretty good, but i find most of their songs to be tedious after a few listens.

I like the new Staind song. i dont even know what it's called.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

Photograph is on the radio like 10000 times a day. WMMR, a station near me, pokes fun at it daily on their morning show, likening it to R. Kelly's "Closet" or whatever that song is.

Don't forget Kelly Clarkson's "Becuase of you", "Break away", "Hazel Eyes", and all the rest...

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Ive been hearing Anna Nalick's "Breathe" song on the radio a lot lately and although it is pretty commercial, behind that catchy production is really well wriiten song in my opinion. Full of simple yet effective imagery with well balanced lyrics. The "Just Breathe" as a hook works really well.

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

I love SOAD. Pretty intense stuff. I think I heard they are doing really well on sales right now while a lot of other artists are struggling. Might have something to do with their message?

I wouldn't doubt it, it adds a little social concious to a kicka$$ sound. I think their sales have a lot to do with how they released these two albums so close together. I know I always get pumped when a band I love releases a new album, but when they release one in the summer and on in the late fall...I go nuts. I saw them in concert when them came to Toronto...Best time I've had in a while.

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i was on my way to work the other night popped this in cruised to about 240 Kph
:shock: That's pretty darn fast.

Its not important how much speed was.It important that what CAR he was driving :twisted:

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

The entire Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness album from Coheed and Cambria. I listen to the whole thing at least twice a day. I sit at a desk all day hacking away a code, so I have plenty of time to just let stuff play on my headphones.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3