Notifications
Clear all

Greatest Electric Rock Guitarist

128 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
19.6 K Views
(@iskateblind)

lol yah sorry im a really bad typer.<---lol,ill try to ok. did u try the lick?or riff or whatever

ReplyQuote
(@iskateblind)

my head hurts

like i said bad typer. plus in in a cast(on arm). i get alot of flack on mb's for bad typing... :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Then do something about it - skate blindly if you want, just don't go near the road - type badly if you want to, but if you put a little care and effort into your typing, especially punctuation, people will be able to read and understand the point you're trying to get across....and people will be less inclined to ignore your posts costheycantunderstandem.......

I'm not being nasty, but a little time and effort on presentation counts for a lot - I'm guessing you're pretty young, all the kids my daughters age tend to type in text.....by the time I've worked out what they're saying, the subject has moved on three times....

Stop and smelll the roses! You've got years ahead of you - no need to rush like a cheetah on on amphetamines....take your time, get your point across......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Then do something about it - skate blindly if you want, just don't go near the road - type badly if you want to, but if you put a little care and effort into your typing, especially punctuation, people will be able to read and understand the point you're trying to get across....and people will be less inclined to ignore your posts costheycantunderstandem.......

I'm not being nasty, but a little time and effort on presentation counts for a lot - I'm guessing you're pretty young, all the kids my daughters age tend to type in text.....by the time I've worked out what they're saying, the subject has moved on three times....

Stop and smelll the roses! You've got years ahead of you - no need to rush like a cheetah on on amphetamines....take your time, get your point across......

:D :D :D

Vic

uoldfartsareallalike :P

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@iskateblind)

kk blindizzLLeR in Da HoUusSsSeEEe

Just playing my kind sir. I whilst be typing bettereth.hahahaah

ok i just dont like review stuff i guess. ok well,did anyone try the lick riff or whatever? i want to see if i got it right.

ill type slower so i can think about the puncuation.

ReplyQuote
(@boonezai)

Hmmm, how do you choose the greatest? Jeff Beck, Steve Vai, etc, all innovators.
I guess in my mind the greatest would be someone that I can sit back and listen to over and over again.
Ian Moore is top on that list.

"You know, everyone complains about the weather but nobody does anything about it." Floyd Lawson

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Hey that tab of Iskateblind is the opening riff to Sunshine of Your Love. Didn't play it, just looked at it. You can play it that way. If it sounds good, it is good.

As for your writing skills, you really should go to bed early so you can pay attention in school. My 7 year old daughter can write much better than you. It is bad enough to be ignorant, being proud of it is worse. You've got a long life ahead of you, being able to read and write will come in handy. If you don't believe me now, you will in 30 years. :roll:

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

holla if you hear me :shock:

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 9