Famed Member

loved it,
took me back. thanks

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

When you know how to really play your guitar, you will be able to dig the tone needed from that guitar starting right from your digits. For the most part, there shouldn't be too much worry about having the "wrong" guitar. Make the guitar you have work.

Technically that's true, but... I've been dabbling with rockabilly licks lately and that really calls for a tele. Fender hit a home run with their first at bat.

and others would say Gretsch = rockbilly. play what you like to play. you'll make it work.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I used to love to listen to that record. Thanks for posting. D'you notice he did a little Pete Townsend windmill at the end??

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Yeah -- noticed that. In all the years listening to CC stuff, I had no idea Bill K. was such a clown. Guess it fits with the band's personna.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Yeah, looked like he was having a blast on stage. He's looking like he's holding up pretty well these days too!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2