Notifications
Clear all

Im being replaced

20 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Al, hope everything works out for you - hey, all the best musicians are born in June! There's McCartney....and David Hodge - and me....OK, well, there's McCartney and DH......

Oh, and Mr Hodge, sir, I absolutely have to pick you up on this one.... Lynard Skynard

Lynard Skynard?

The rock'n'roll spelling/grammar police are after you, sir!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGH!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Lynard Skynard?

The rock'n'roll spelling/grammar police are after you, sir!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGH!
Yeah, but unlike us, he has staff to take care of this grammar nonsense for him. :|

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Totally totally wrong. And my apologies. Everyone knows it's really lanard skanard :wink:

Some days are just crazy, you know?

Main point - sounds like things are going well, Al. Hopefully you'll all get to play together more often.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

Al,
heads up on a jam at mine. Would be great if you can make it, tho I understand if not. More info in my Jazz thread in News fam.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

thanks - sounds like fun.

ill check out the other thread!

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2