Clear all

Just In, From A Scottish Friend...

19 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Tim's trivia ans: Zachariah

Correct, one of the worst movies ever made, unless you where on a mind altering drug while watching. And it was still pretty bad then. Besides the James Gang, Country Joe and the Fish and several other musicians from various genres where in it. A very Young Don Johnson of Miami Vise fame was one of the stars. It was billed as the "First Electric Western" there never was a second. :shock:

Apparently you're not the only one who thinks that way

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068011/

4.5/10, that's pretty harsh.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

My kids and I love cheesy old movies. Might have to hunt that one up.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member

Tim's trivia ans: Zachariah

Correct, one of the worst movies ever made, unless you where on a mind altering drug while watching. And it was still pretty bad then. Besides the James Gang, Country Joe and the Fish and several other musicians from various genres where in it. A very Young Don Johnson of Miami Vise fame was one of the stars. It was billed as the "First Electric Western" there never was a second. :shock:

Apparently you're not the only one who thinks that way

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068011/

4.5/10, that's pretty harsh.

Although just about everything about it was bad I still thought it was worth seeing. It reminds me of those old B horror films, so bad you got to love it. I always thought it would become a cult classic, but it never did. :cry:

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I had heard a lot of hype about 'Exorcist' from people , but , when i saw it on HBO , it turned out to be a most boring and without any 'horror'.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2