(@steve-0)
Noble Member

Here's the new album in it's entirety:

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601231

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@timezone)
Estimable Member

s'alright. Better than St Anger was. My favourite is probably the Black Album, although I highly enjoyed S&M too (though you may or may not count that one since it wasn't new material). I don't have Load or Reload but from what I've heard of those albums, I'd like them too. Hammett seems to be trying to work up his guitar playing on the new album though, and I'm not sure if I like it all that much. Metallica was never speed metal, and it seems like that's what he's trying to be now. Hetfield's vocals are still pretty good.

TZ

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

You might be interested to know the new Metallica album entered the UK charts yesterday - straight in at #1. For comparison, the new Queen/Paul Rodgers album debuted at #5.

It'll be interesting to see how long they stay around - last year Stadium Arcadium entered at #1, while the new Tool album entered the same week at #2. The RHCP album sold well over a longish period - the Tool album dropped out of the top 20 within a couple of weeks.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2