Famed Member

Wow, EB that sounds scary.

Hope you are ok. :?

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member

That makes perfect sense. It was X----X.

Another thing to ad to this one. I've had two friends in the past week find out they have cancer. GET REGULAR CHECKUPS!!! Looks like I'm going to get a few things checked out again soon, and it scared my wife into geting back to the doctor.

"Someday this gig's gonna end." :wink:

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote
(@kcfenderfan)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Another thing to ad to this one. I've had two friends in the past week find out they have cancer. GET REGULAR CHECKUPS!!! Looks like I'm going to get a few things checked out again soon, and it scared my wife into geting back to the doctor.

Hopefully your friends will be alright, and I hope all goes well with you and your wife going to the doctor. It's a real wake-up call when people close to you start being affected.

Please keep us posted.

Jim-Bone

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

I had to bump this post back up. One week ago my Dad was feeling pins and needles in his left arm while carrying a box up the stairs. Well, on Wednesday he was supposed to get one stint in his heart, but that has changed. Next week he goes in for triple bypass surgery. A T section on his heart is blocked off and I'm nervous right now.

My Dad did have a heart attack about 3-4 years ago now and a stint put in at the time.

Thanks kc_guitar for having this post.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I wish your Dad the best with his upcoming surgery! I know it can be scary for everyone involved! And I wish the best for your family as you go through this difficult time! My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Ghost!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Thanks EB! :)

It was a 600 mile trip from Denver to Grand Junction and back. I could never see this being easy on any family.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@kcfenderfan)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I had to bump this post back up. One week ago my Dad was feeling pins and needles in his left arm while carrying a box up the stairs. Well, on Wednesday he was supposed to get one stint in his heart, but that has changed. Next week he goes in for triple bypass surgery. A T section on his heart is blocked off and I'm nervous right now.

My Dad did have a heart attack about 3-4 years ago now and a stint put in at the time.

Thanks kc_guitar for having this post.

You're welcome, Ghost! My best to your Dad too, as EB said. I'm sure he'll be fine; medical technology has progressed so much in the past few years.

Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

Jim-Bone

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4