Notifications
Clear all

What is your favorite all-time guitar?

22 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Dali Lima - maybe you should edit the original title, and sneak the word "Electric" in there somewhere....then start a new thread, "Favourite All-Time Acoustic?"

Just a thought.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Dali Lima - maybe you should edit the original title, and sneak the word "Electric" in there somewhere....then start a new thread, "Favourite All-Time Acoustic?"

Just a thought.....

:D :D :D

Vic

++1 8)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

No Fender Jagstang? 8)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

For its amazing array of tones, Brian May's homemade Red Special is my "favorite" though not with the original tree-trunk neck!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

No doubt I voted for the Tele...it's the guitar that really got me into guitar. An American Tele has been my dream guitar for quite some time.

However, I have always wanted a Jackson RX10D Randy Rhoads Guitar and the only reason is hero worship. I know you shouldn't buy a guitar just because someone you admire plays one but I really don't care. I remember seeing Randy play this guitar when he was with Quiet Riot and Rudy Sarzo was on bass. It was such a great experience and at the time the guitar was unique.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I chose Tele since it's the guitar I'd always dreamed about having from the time I was interested in guitars.

Plus I own the coolest looking one there is. :mrgreen:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Great responses... Yeah, these are definitely the "maintream" electric choices... plus I could only list 10 or so (the system stopped me) as I was going to try to list 20 - 25 choices.

I'll start an acoustic one right now!

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2