Clear all

SUNDAY SONGWRITER'S GROUP - WEEK 12

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Don't forget Robert Johnson's "Little Queen of Spades"

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I think the topic is quite narrow in scope...
Oh we want an easy topic :oops:

Songwriting, like playing the guitar itself, improves the more you do it. Both improve dramatically as you take on more diffcult parts.

This week I've submitted a song - not a great one I'll agree but so far this week I've also worked from 7:30 am until 6:00 pm every day, played 180 minutes of football, finalised the details for my skiing holiday to Bulgaria (America is next year David), sat 4 exams achieving 70%+ in each one, began studying for my next two exams and undertaken some freelance database design, build and install.

Don't tell me it's a difficult topic - show me what you can do in the time you have available - just get into it

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

You study for exams ?? That's great.Which ones are they ?

Between i am sure i will submit a song soon on SSG.
I am really lazy most of the time when it comes to composing.My first song is still lying on the sheet without any tunes to it.

Now i really gotta go and work out on that song.

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Strange that, in the week that Bob mentions "Ace of Spades" the BBC starts a new series of classic albums - a look at the recording, behind the scenes, interviews with band members, studio footage etc......

Next friday, Disraeli Gears is the featured album......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2