5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

Driving back today from a friend's 40th Birthday Party today I was considering this week's assignment and considering my own writing slump (I blame work) and figuring out how to tie the two together. I thought how about a song that you want to write but can't such as to an old flame but you just can't seem to get the words down on paper to get started. So for this week I'd like you to write a song from that stuck perspective. I'm sure you'll get the idea.

Good writing

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

So pretty much we're just writing a song about a time we were frustrated or something?

ReplyQuote
 Joe
(@joe)
Honorable Member

More specifically--we're frustrated because we want to write something important (i.e. a letter to a loved one) but can't seem to find the right words.

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

More specifically--we're frustrated because we want to write something important (i.e. a letter to a loved one) but can't seem to find the right words.
Yea, the reason why I asked that is because I was having a hard time writing a song about having a hard time writing a song.

But recently it came to me. ;) haha.

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Wish I'd said it like that :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote