5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

Here in the UK we've finally hit a streak of lovely weather - blue skies, warm sunny days (at least two in a row :wink: ) and it got me to thinking about summertime songs - there have been some efforts In the Summertime by Mungo Jerry (I think) and I always think of the Beach Boys as the sound of summer. And that's what I'm wanting for this assignment - a sounds of summer song. We do Christmas and the like but we somehow never get around to summer.

Let's see where we get to.

Good writing

Bob 8)

Edit - I do appreciate for some of our regular contributors, Hilch and Bushpig for example, that we're actually in their winter but I'm sure you can imagine summertime guys :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@Anonymous)

A great topic Bob, especially with the weather in the UK these past few days. Let's hope it keeps up!

Pete

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

Weather here has been rain and humidity for the past 2 weeks.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Summertime ? what's that :shock: ? right now in NZ its about 6 degrees C outside its persisting down with rain and there is a southerly (equivalent to a northern hemisphere northerly) blast right off the south pole so add in the chill factor, Summertime ? what's that?.... brghhh :cry:

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

I might pass this week as it's Friday already ..

Sorry for not replying to everyone's songs over the last week or so but I am back ... and work is slowly getting back to normal ...( got a new job ) same company different diversion ..

I'll be checking out songs from now on and posting a few I hope ..

Hilch

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote