Software or Technol...

Notifications
Clear all

Software or Technology Section

23 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)

You could call it "Peripherals" since "Effects" is already supposed to be under "Amps & Effects." One could also get rid of the "Effects" part of "Amps & Effects" so as not to confuse further...

Peace

Posted : 02/09/2006 3:35 pm
(@Anonymous)

A forum to deal specifically with effects, chains and order thereof. In other words not to deal with amps or guitars but what goes in between.

A forum to deal with software Line6, Acid, tabbing, mixing, directx and VST plugins etc.

That would work for me! 8) It can include modellers, midi controllers, anything USB like pre-amps, usb guitars, backing track creation, drum machines, and of course software. Maybe call it the Music Technology Forum!

Good call Nick!

Posted : 02/09/2006 3:46 pm
(@Anonymous)

THANKS Admins/Mods for restructuring the forum to include technology related to music! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Posted : 03/09/2006 7:25 pm
(@nexion)
Honorable Member

Good job mikespe, you effectively changed history....of Guitar Noise...but history none the less! 8)

"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

Posted : 03/09/2006 9:16 pm
(@nexion)
Honorable Member

History can be erased. I've seen it happen... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hah....don't be too positive now?! :wink:

"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

Posted : 03/09/2006 10:58 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Well, I gotta say (since i was one of the na-sayers) I really kind of like the new format in that area. It still worries me that someday there will be so many categories but in this instance it really seems to help define what you are talking about.

Anyways.. Good job Mikespe for the determination.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 07/09/2006 2:00 am
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Another thumbs up from me for the new look layout. Makes finding that essential nugget of information that much easier.

Thanks to all involved for making this a great resource.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 07/09/2006 6:09 am
(@Anonymous)

Anyways.. Good job Mikespe for the determination.

Jim

I am only good at being a pain in the butt! That's why I was elected union rep in my building last year!

Honestly, the credit is not mine...Nick took my suggestion and gave it some honest thought and made it fit into what was already here.

Posted : 07/09/2006 10:40 pm
Page 2 / 2