0 Likes
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like you've got it made. :D

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 18/12/2009 11:06 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Hey Kid, good luck with all that. Hope you get better really soon. I was in once when I was about your age. Sounds like you're keeping your spirits up. That's the only way to survive them places for me.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 21/12/2009 1:47 pm
(@melody)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

Are you still in there? If you can't play, it's a good time to write songs! Here's something to play around with. Not sure if you read music or not, but with this you put the notes, etc. in and then you can actually play it back to see what it sounds like, then continue to add stuff or take it out. It's much more fun and easier I think to compose on an actual instrument for me, but when your hands are slightly out of service like yours are right now, this is quite fun to fool around with and better than crossword puzzles books, lol, but not sure if it would take precedence for you over chasing nurses! You can also put the lyrics in, and you should find lots of inspiration with what's going on with you and what's around you there. :)

http://www.noteflight.com/login

Hope you feel better soon and get out of there for Xmas!

Mel

Posted : 21/12/2009 4:04 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

This is more than a "mala racha"! I didn't read the forums in a while and what is one of the first threads I read?

Take care! :D

Posted : 22/12/2009 1:06 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Gee you're not having a good time, hope you get well soon. Your Mum must be pretty tired too! best wishes :)

Posted : 23/12/2009 8:10 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Man, sounds like you've got some great spirits at some bad times.

At least you can say HELLLOOOOOO NURSE!! when they enter the room :D :D Get well soon man!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 23/12/2009 8:38 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

get well!

#4491....

Posted : 24/12/2009 4:34 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Hang in there! To bad Your not at my hospital...I could sneak you in a guitar or something with strings to play :lol:
By the time you are rparkers and my age you get used to this sort of thing :roll: I hope you are feeling better :D

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 26/12/2009 2:55 am
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Lol I am still here, spent christmas here, just started to eat a little. I have a guitar but now my serum is on my right hand index finger so its a drag I'm playing semi fingerstyle with my other fingers, cant grab a pick without my index, but I'm holding up.

Thanks alot everyone, and thanks melody for the page :D.

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 26/12/2009 4:24 pm
(@hobson)
Noble Member

Hey, I hope you are not still in the hospital because it would be at least two weeks now. In any case, best wishes for a full recovery.

¡Salud y felicidad en el año 2010!

Renee

Posted : 30/12/2009 5:03 pm
(@tornadoalley)

Cool, can we get an update? Haven't heard anything from you in a while, and I for one enjoyed reading your posts. Hope all is well.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right..." - Stewie Griffin

Posted : 08/02/2010 6:49 am
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Cool, can we get an update? Haven't heard anything from you in a while, and I for one enjoyed reading your posts. Hope all is well.

Yup, and more best wishes for a full and harmonious recovery. 8)

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 08/02/2010 2:06 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I think he is pretty well. He wrote several posts recently, one of them was in the Bass Forum.

Posted : 08/02/2010 6:25 pm
Page 2 / 2